Friday, October 17, 2008

Business Card Success

A few months back, I was asked to design a good friend's business cards for her. She is an artistic hair designer, an amazing one at that, and needed better business cards to hand out to current and potential clients. Mainly because her old ones were not up to par and had poor composition. I went ahead and not only made these up to par, but went a little further. According to some of her clients, they like Tasha's business cards more than mine! Is this a bad thing for a designer? I don't think so. And loving them! That is the goal!

(The top image is the front and bottom is the back)

Related Posts



2 comments:

  1. That's actually really cool.

    Definitely my favorite of all of your designs thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lance! You just let me know when you need your business cards made up, so I can make you look like a badass too!

    ReplyDelete