Thursday, August 27, 2009

Favorite Twitter Tweets #5

First, I'd just like to say that this is the most occurring series of posts I have ever done. Seems to be quite helpful and convenient.

This is a post of my favorite tweets from the several people I follow on the wonderful world of Twitter. I've chosen ones that are very inspirational and have great resources for you, the graphic designer, artist, animator, and 3D enthusiast!

Enjoy the tweets, follow the authors of the ones you like, share this post, respond with some of your favorite tweets, and become inspired.

Oh, before we begin, go follow me on Twitter!

@joshcorken "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." -Forest Gump

@nishanjoomun "Any designer can do SOMETHING. A great designer does the RIGHT thing"

@AnirudhBhalotia If at first you don't succeed... welcome to the club. Almost everyone has been a member of this club at some point of time, so relax!

@tweetmeme @smashingmag 6 Simple Ways For Freelancers To Increase Productivity http://tinyurl.com/kvnvga

@AnirudhBhalotia Every year, every month, every week, every day, every hour, every minute, every second, every moment...should be a celebration of life.

@johncmayer I wonder if someday when I'm married I'll have sex with my wife and then out of habit check to make sure she didn't steal my watch.

@nolanhudson Jimmy Johns is the worlds best hangover medicine

@joshcorken

@AnirudhBhalotia The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention.

@OfficialEmery Just walked out store and accidentally forgot to pay fo something I put in my pocket. Oh well it was only an iPod and some xbox games no biggy.

@joshcorken "Shoot for the moon because even if you miss, you'll hit a satellite and those are kinda cool, right?" -Topher

@rainnwilson Dear TV cops, when using a flashlight on one of your shows make sure u don't hold it in the regular retarded way, but sideways, Ninja style.

@fishgun Typographic #tshirt http://tr.im/wyAG

@theknightsurfer Today is the day to make that phone call you been putting off.

Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment