Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pick-Up Lines to Use on Graphic Designers

I couldn't resist! If you're looking to schmooze that special graphic designer that you've a crush on, this is a way to get your foot in the door and maybe more. Feel free to add more in the comments section for everyone else to read. We all need some pointers, don't we?
  1. I wish I had an Eyedropper to capture the color of your eyes.
  2. Has anybody ever told you that your teeth have perfect kerning?
  3. If you were a logo, it would be for a really premium brand.
  4. I’m just like a global nav; I love to be on top.
  5. Come back to my place and I’ll show you a really naughty way to fill up some negative space.
  6. Would you like to lorem ipsum dolor sit on my lap?
  7. If I went to a stock photography site and typed in the keyword: “sexy”, I bet there’d be a picture of you.
  8. I couldn’t help but notice your eye path went right to my smudge stick.
  9. If I hit Shift + [ will it increase the hardness of your brush?
  10. Just looking at you from across the bar, I could tell you display high Brightness and Vibrance, and have multiple Layers.
  11. You look perfectly put together. Do you display this well in IE?
  12. I like my fonts sans-serif, and you sans-pants.
  13. If you bring the tool, I’ll bring the color palette.
  14. I dig your look and feel.
  15. If you like what you see now, wait’ll you look below the fold.
  16. Let’s “Skip Intro” and just go find a hotel room right now.
  17. When I serve you breakfast in bed tomorrow, would you like your coffee with cream and sugar, or do you prefer it #000?
  18. Do you want to touch my Bézier curves?
  19. What if I told you the fly on my legs opens quicker than a 500kb JPEG file?
  20. Mind if I take you for a usability test?
  21. Let's go to bed and do the baseline shift.
  22. Adobe should've called it InDesire.
  23. I hate Comic Sans too... wanna dance?
  24. I'm sorry, is my div tag open?
  25. You are one hot Firefox... how about some Private Browsing?
  26. I wouldn't hit Ctrl+Z after a night with you.
  27. You're so fine, you must be 1px.
  28. I'll make your clothes 0% opacity.
  29. Can I select your area with my magic wand?
  30. Show me your .tiffs
Thanks to the Crestock Blog for the inspiration!

Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment