Monday, November 24, 2008

IUPUI Has A Homecoming?

Who would have known that IUPUI had a homecoming! I didn't until I was asked to design the promotions for it. I'm not even sure if IUPUI had one last year. If we did, I assume 12 people showed up to the dance and 10 of those were couples running for king and queen. Who knows! I guess this is me bashing the part of IUPUI that is the least known about. At least for me, that is.

I threw theses together quite fast, but I think they came out alright. There are a lot of subtle aspects and second reads to them, which I like to do as often as possible. Unfortunately, I was required to bombard the flyers with logos, as you can see. I've never been a fan of that, but it's a must for these sort of things.


Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment