Sunday, November 30, 2008

Vantage Point To James Bond

I was recently assigned a project to create a new movie poster in the style of an old one. The search of movie posters began, and I found that I really enjoyed the Vantage Point poster and the James Bond: To Russia With Love poster, so they became my references.

I am confident that I effectively used the composition, color scheme, layout, and type to achieve the goal of the project. There may be minor tweaks I'd make on it in the future, when I have more time, but for now, this will have to suffice. Comments and critiques are encouraged!

The first image is my final project and the second listed is the original poster (taken with a camera, hence the folds). Click each for a larger view!


Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment