Friday, November 21, 2008

New Web Layout

Yes, I know you can tell. I can too. I like to change my website frequently. I like updating and I always try to make it more clear and concise. That is what I will strive for. I made business cards for myself a while back and some what related them to my website, but now, I have totally combined the two, so there is no way you could miss the resemblance. I hope this will help my visual identity, for all you graphic designers or marketing majors out there.

Below is a screen shot of the site itself. There is literally ONE link on the entire page. And that link directs you right back to this blog. Who would have thought? And the vicious cycle begins! Enjoy and critiques please!

http://www.joshcorken.com/


Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment