Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Do You Do?

At my work, the Multimedia Production Center at IUPUI, I finish projects with a very quick turnaround rate. Most projects I do are finished within a day or two, and that is in between taking care of everyone who comes into the office and completing printing requests. I'd say this has made me think about design faster and more efficiently, which will help me in the computer graphics realm! Not to mention, I am able to get school projects done a little faster. What perks come from such stress!

Below you will see a TV spot and a letter size flier for print. The concept stayed consistent and met the client's goals. Overall, it was a decent project.


Related Posts



1 comment:

  1. No idea that you did this one! Loved it! It's awesome to see how you've grown since your time at the MPC.

    ReplyDelete