Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hanna: Digital Painting

This, what I will call, digital painting was created at the very start of my graphic design endeavors, but yet it is still a favorite, which usually is not the case with old work. The limited color pallet that I used as well as the style with brush strokes in the background really give it an overall "bad ass" or grunge feel. I did not fully paint this in Photoshop, but rather used quite a few techniques and tricks to achieve that overall look and am pretty confident I pulled it off.

The model for this picture is Hanna, a very pretty girl and good friend of mine. That may have been what helped make it a great piece, but I won't give her all the credit now will I! The picture was taken a while back by me. Yes, I rock, I know.

Related Posts



1 comment:

  1. Haha, I like the picture. Nice, simple effect.

    However, "badass" is not the term I would use to describe it. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete