Friday, June 19, 2009

Back to the States with Zach Morris

As you may have figured, I'm back from the wonderful country of Poland! After a month of teaching, exploring, drinking, and adventure, it's time to get back into the swing of things. That means work!

The blog posts will continue as usual, bringing you the greatest information, my work, the most beautiful pieces of art, design, and animation from the pros, and best of all: FREE giveaways! Since the BoldHeart Blog is now a sponsored blog of UPrinting.com, I have the chance to give away tons of free stuff! Make sure to keep checking back for contests, giveaways, designs, and any other amazing/cool/interesting things I find on my day to day endeavors on the interwebs.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and join the Facebook group!

On a side note, Chestees showed me this video today that I thought was hilarious. This will explain the title of this blog post, "Back to the States with Zach Morris." I'm sorry, but I will completely admit that I was and still am in love with Saved By The Bell! I know you are too. Don't even try to deny it!

Enjoy the video and look forward to some summer activity from you friend at BoldHeart!

Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment