Monday, March 2, 2009

The Credit Crisis Visualized

Ever wonder what is really going on with credit and the housing market these days? Yes, you understand the basics, but do you really understand or can you just safely say that you are familiar? This animation completely takes the guess work out of the equation. Simply watch the video and within minutes, you will be more educated on credit than all of your friends claim to be.

I will admit that I was a bit uneducated about this whole situation before watching the animation, but now I feel that I could have a semi-intellectual conversation with someone on this matter. Take a look for yourself!

Thanks to Jonathan Jarvis for creating this visual masterpiece and to Anirudh for the link.

Related Posts



1 comment:

  1. Nice post my man.

    Don't ya just love the economic system?

    ReplyDelete