Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Miller High Life For The Win

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but there is a really big football game called the Super Bowl that happens once a year here in America. The two best teams of the season play each other and compete for these really fancy rings that are worth roughly $5,000. Most people use this game as an excuse to have a party because, unless your favorite team is playing, you care more about the commercials than the actual game!

This year, I did not care about the game. I had no preference who ended up winning in the end. I rooted for the Arizona Cardinals because I have family there. Obviously not an important game in my eyes. Either way, the commercials won in my opinion. The innovation, creativity, and money that are poured into them pays off.

Miller High Life, on the other hand, did something very new this year. Rather than paying for one or two 30 second spots, they decided to make one second commercials that did the exact same job for cheaper! It was almost like subliminal messaging. The video will show you the various commercials they aired and how short, yet effective they are. Beer anyone?

Related Posts



1 comment: