Saturday, December 27, 2008

Awkward

I have changed the style of my blog a bit. I will not only be posting my designs, but my short stories and poetry as well. I feel it is intriguing and suitable enough to be posted, so I will publicize it. With that being said, here is the first I have chosen to post, named "Awkward."

Did you want to
Go alone?
I didn't either.
That shaky,
Awkward feeling is
Terrible.
And no one finds it
Comforting.
Or do they?
For all I know
They may get
High
Off it.
If they do,
To hell with them
For having an
Unusual
Courage
To navigate themselves
Through a
Maze
Of unusual thoughts.

Related Posts



4 comments:

  1. That is really well done Josh. I would like to talk to you about co-writing a song with me on this little album project I have going. How does that sound?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ricky! I appreciate it. And there's plenty more where this came from, so just be ready.

    Sounds like a plan man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really good Josh. I am thinking of expanding my blog as well. To increase more fields like photography and field. =)
    Never neglect the thinking process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Raymond!

    It's always nice to expand. Also, I've been writing way more lately, so why not, right?!

    ReplyDelete