Monday, January 19, 2009

Magnet, Indiana

This past weekend, I went on an annual trip, with 8 of my best friends. It was a weekend of relaxation, beautiful scenery, and more relaxation! The cabin we stayed in was called "The Bonnie Pearl," in Magnet, Indiana, which is only a stones throw away from Kentucky. In fact, the Ohio River was right in our backyard! And yes, I waved to all the barges that went by.

Below, you will see just a small compilation of photos that were taken, mostly from my iPhone, minus a few. There are many others posted on Facebook, so you can check more out there. I decided to take the pictures that I thought had good composition, color, or other decent photography techniques incorporated in them. Enjoy!

Related Posts



2 comments:

  1. This was a trip of drunken chaos. I text you numerous times to have the same response of we-bought-too-much-beer-and-im-drunk responses.

    However, these images make me want to be a part of that. I want to experience that kind of out doors and in the mountains feel.

    I am glad you had a good time. Know there is one jealous individual sitting here. (That's me if you didn't get that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricky, I highly suggest that you take one of these trips. Just choose a weekend, rent a cabin of some sort, and bring along a close group of friends.

    We had a fantastic time and it was a great chance for all of us to catch up, considering our busy schedule, we don't get to do that too often. I imagine you can agree with me there.

    ReplyDelete