1. Your friends and family won’t watch movies or TV with you because you make too many comments about the poor lighting or bad composition.
2. You are pro-Facebook because 95% of the MySpace pages burn your retinas.
3. You refuse to purchase products that have poorly designed packaging.
4. You buy dog food based on the bag’s use of color and typography.
5. You critique every piece of design you see without realizing it (ex: “That is a horrible Photoshop mask!” or “I wouldn’t use that color scheme. A softer blue would do just nicely.”)
6. You’re in the sun and you look around for a Drop Shadow to sit under.
7. Seeing someone use Lens Flare and Comic Sans adversely affects your blood-pressure.
8. You maintain a grid system for your refrigerator magnets.
9. You’re up ‘til 5 am because you came up with the best idea ever while brushing your teeth.
10. You can name more than 200 fonts in under five minutes.
11. When you know what “kerning” is and you really, really like it.
12. You use words about fonts you dislike that other normal people reserve for fascist dictators and serial killers.
13. If you could go back in time you wouldn’t go back to see the rise and fall of civilizations, you’d go back in time to destroy the creators of Comic Sans and Papyrus.
14. Looking at a restaurant menu make you go “hmmm, ITC Baskerville italic” rather than “mmmm, lunch!”
15. Cmd+Z is the first thing that goes through your mind if you break something.
16. You can understand everything on this list and relate to almost all of it.